As part of our “Equipped for Learning” programme we want to ensure that you are fully prepared and supported throughout your transition to a new Google Workspace environment. To get you to the right place when you have a question or feedback, please see the below types of queries and processes to ensure that you receive the most appropriate level of support for your issue.
Type of query
Digital Services: Digital Services will help with technical issues relating to Windows PCs and laptops, including applications, password resets, printers and our overall Network.
Digital Learning: The Digital Learning team will help with software issues mainly relating to our new Google Workspace environment, Chromebooks /iPads and how to use these products. They will also help to resolve any issues relating to training access.
Google Features and functions: You may have a question relating to a particular function or feature on Google. Google has a vast amount of additional support material to help you with your questions.
General Queries: General queries can be raised about the Equipped for Learning programme related to the change in our Google Workspace environment.
Feedback: Throughout the change we would like to hear your feedback to ensure that we are providing you with the best possible service and a smooth transition.
Process and Examples
Digital Services Process
To get in touch with the Digital Services team please raise a call through the ‘Now’ portal or call 01312713030
- I need to reset my mgfl password
- My Laptop/PC/Monitor is faulty/damaged
- My interactive panel/projector isn’t working
- I’ve forgotten the Bitlocker code for my laptop
- An application on my Windows PC isn’t working
Digital Learning process
To get in touch with the Digital Learning team please email Digital.firstname.lastname@example.org
- I need to reset my GLOW password
- My/My pupils Chromebook/ipad is faulty
- I don’t know how to use the interactive panel.
- I can’t access a Google service..
- I’m not receiving emails to Gmail
- I don’t have the invitation in my diary.
Google Features and functions process
- Go to support.google.com for support material.
- If your question hasn’t been resolved go to edu.Google.com for support material.
- If your question hasn’t been resolved go to equipped.midlothian.education or support material.
- If your question hasn’t been resolved, ask your Digital Leader for help.
- If your question hasn’t been resolved contact the Digital Learning team via email on Digital.email@example.com.
- How do I apply a filter?
- Can you set up working hours?
- How do I change my Email signature?
- How do I turn on Desktop notifications
General Queries process
- Locate the FAQs at equipped.midlothian.education to try and resolve your query.
- If your query hasn’t been resolved ask your Digital Leader for help.
- If your query hasn’t been resolved contact the Digital Learning team via email on Digital.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When can we use Gmail in Google Workspace?
- Is there any training?
Use our feedback form to make your voice heard.
- I’m really happy we’re…
- The training and communications are not clear.
- I don’t feel supported by…