What is Equipped for Learning?
Equipped for Learning is Midlothian Council’s project to provide every school-age pupil living in Midlothian with a learning device such as an iPad or Google Chromebook as part of the Council’s £10.5 million investment in digital learning.
When do the changes take place?
- Staff will start using your new @midlothian.education account to access training on Monday 16th August
- Students and teaching staff will use their new @midlothian.education accounts to access Google Classroom work from Wednesday 18th August
- All old Glow files will remain in Glow’s Google Drive until October.
- From 20th September all staff and student email accounts will move to @midlothian.education and MGFL will no longer be used
What do I need to know about..? (e.g. Workspace tools and changes)
- We will send communications to you each week updating you on what’s going on in the project. These will all be sent from our Digital Learning Team email address
- Use the Support page on this site to access support articles linked to specific tools you will be using
Where do I access training for new things?
To book into any of our training courses, please use this form.
What support can my school access?
Please contact the Digital Inclusion & Learning Team for further information
Who should I contact if...
If you are ensure who to contact, please contact the Digital Inclusion & Learning Team at firstname.lastname@example.org